Pick Up/Drop Off Procedures
Lone Oak Elementary has a new traffic pattern for parents dropping off their students that is designed to be safer for both children and adults.
- Follow Highway 69 past all LOISD buildings
- Turn right off of Highway 69 after the football field, onto Buffalo Crossing (Google Maps has this as 3417, but the street sign says 3426)
- Continue on Buffalo Crossing (3426), going behind the softball/baseball fields
- You will arrive at the newly paved addition behind LOES (see second photo)
- Turn in to our newly paved addition on the east side of the building (behind the gym)
- Drop your child off and complete the circle drive
- Exit the circle drive, turning right onto County Road 3426
- Follow the road to FM 513 and proceed to your destination from this point
- Please do not turn in to the north end of the building due to this being the new bus lane
- Repeat this process for afternoon pick up
Please keep the following in mind when in the pick up/drop off line:
Please be patient with the drop off line
Do not pass or drive around the car in front of you - some children bolt and you could easily run over a child if you become impatient.
DO NOT STOP OR STALL THE CAR RIDER LINE FOR ANY REASON